After inspecting the crane and reviewing the technical documentation, our craftsmen and engineers made a diagnosis and started disassembling the potential elements.

As the elements were removed from the crane and disassembled in the workshop, we found that there was no significant damage to them. It was only after a couple of days of working on the various valves of the system that we found small elements of plastic and dirt in one of the pressure limiting valves. We cleaned them and put them back in place. After our intervention, the crane was working properly again with minimal intervention on the equipment and no need to change the correct elements.